Anthurium Flower Facts
Higher temperatures will lead to burnt petals and reduce the plant s lifespan.
Anthurium flower facts. In greek the name anthurium means tail flower. These flowers have long shelf lives and are often included in floral arrangements. Lower temperatures can stunt the plants growth.
The plant s stem lengths may grow to a height of 15 20 inches depending on the size of the spathe i e the bigger the spathe the longer the stem. Anthurium are also the largest genus in the arum family araceae. The next time your guests ask about that interesting looking plant on your coffee table here are six fascinating facts you can share.
Anthuriums flower best in the temperature range between 70 and 90 degrees fahrenheit. Its open unique heart shape and long lasting character make the anthurium a real symbol of exotic beauty. Most common colors of anthuriums are red and shades of red.
The anthurium flowers appear as a roughness on the spadix as compared to a smooth spadix. While they can be grown outdoors in the garden in warm climates anthurium is more often grown as houseplants by enthusiasts willing to put forth the effort for a plant that can be fussy. It s available in many splendid colours including chocolate burgundy cerise green pink white and red.
The anthurium flower actually its spathe is shaped like a heart.
- Rose Flower Shop Zapata Texas
- Rose Flower Wallpaper Hd Download
- Rose Flower Zoom
- Rose Flower Png Clipart Black And White
- Rose Flower Pics For Drawing
- Rose Flower Png Transparent Background
- Rose Flower Quilling
- Rose Flower Yellow Colour
- Rose Flower Rangoli Designs With Colours
- Rose Flower Quotes Images
- Rose Flower To Draw
- Rose Flower Png
- Rose Flower Quotes In Hindi
- Rose Flower Using Crepe Paper
- Rose Flower Nursery
- Rose Flower Painting
- Rose Flower Wallpaper Hd Full Screen Download
- Rose Flower Uses In Hindi
- Rose Flower Yield Per Acre
- Rose Flower Origami