Calla Lily Flower Information
The flower was named after the greek word for beautiful calla.
Calla lily flower information. It is a member of the araceae group that includes the philodendron. Calla lilies are one of the most beautiful flowers. Use aquatic compost and a 12 in.
Learn how to grow a calla lily plant in the articles below. This flower is not technically part of the real lily family. Calla lilies sprout from bulbous roots with growths that resemble fingers.
Zantedeschia aethiopica can be grown in water up to 12 in. Calla lilies are well suited for bog or marsh gardens for planting near ponds and streams as border plants or for containers. Calla lilies can also be divided when lifted or during their dormancy period.
Deep 30 cm planting basket. These flowers are perennial bulbs. Growing calla lilies is easy and calla lilies care is minimal at best.
Calla lilies come in a number of colors and add interest as well as a tropical flair to both indoor and outdoor gardens. Some calla lilies e g. The roots of this flower are poisonous.
Instead it s a different type of flower with a bloom similar to other true lilies. Fun facts about calla lily flowers. Choosing to grow calla lilies in the garden or as houseplants is a great way to add color to any area.
- Bleeding Heart Plant Leaves
- Blue Hibiscus Flower Colors
- Blue Cattleya Flower
- Bleeding Heart Plant Rabbits
- Bleeding Heart Flower Rhs
- Blue Bachelor Button Flower
- Blue Floral Lace Romper
- Bleeding Heart Plant Leaves Turning Brown
- Bleeding Heart Flower Smell
- Bleeding Heart Plant Mythology
- Bleeding Heart Flower Purple
- Bleeding Heart Flower Or Fuchsia
- Bleeding Heart Plant Vine
- Bleeding Heart Plant Not Blooming
- Bleeding Heart Flower Poem
- Bleeding Heart Flower Stencil
- Blue Broom Flower
- Bleeding Heart Flower Red
- Bleeding Heart Plant Quotes
- Bleeding Heart Plant Growth