Cattleya Flower Name Meaning
From the cattleya genus of orchids.
Cattleya flower name meaning. From the movie colombiana. A submission from united states says the name cattleya means brave and is of english origin. While there are many forms found in the wilds and many distinctive forms are known to horticulture the structural differences essential to scientific classification are either lacking or.
One or two leaves growing from the top of them. Scientific name genus species cattleya family orchidaceae. The name cataleya derived from the tropical south american orchid cattleya.
As we have indicated above cattleya labiata is a collective name for a group of cattleyas which are remarkable for the size and beauty of the flowers. Search for more names by meaning. Cataleya is generally used as a girl s name.
The leaves can be oblong lanceolate or elliptical somewhat fleshy with smooth margin. Says the name kataleya means pure and is of african origin. A submission from canada says the name cattleya means cattleya is a columbian flower and is of spanish origin.
See the popularity of the girl s name cattleya over time plus its meaning origin common sibling names and more in babycenter s baby names tool. A beautiful spanish name. Comes from the flower cattleya.
According to a user from united kingdom the name kataleya is of latin origin and means orchid. Meanings and history of the name cataleya. Cataleya is a female name.
- Ranunculus Flower Anatomy
- Ranunculus Flower Bulk Order
- Realistic Gardenia Flower Drawing
- Ranunculus Flower For Sale
- Ranunculus Flower Common Name
- Ranunculus Flower Season Uk
- Ranunculus Flower Scientific Name
- Ranunculus Flower Definition
- Ranunculus Flower Season Australia
- Ranunculus Flower When To Plant
- Ranunculus Flower Perennial
- Realistic Pansy Flower Drawing
- Realistic Aster Flower Drawing
- Ranunculus Flower Jewelry
- Ranunculus Flower In Greek
- Ranunculus Flower In Spanish
- Ranunculus Flower Jpg
- Ranunculus Orange Flower
- Ranunculus Flower Bulbs Online
- Ranunculus Flower Chinese Meaning