Consolida Ambigua Flower Vase
The alluring flower shape wide range of colors and the appealing foliage combine to make larkspur a popular marketable cut flower.
Consolida ambigua flower vase. Space seedlings 300mm apart. Consolida is a genus of about 40 species of annual flowering plants in the family ranunculaceae native to western europe the mediterranean and asia. The larkspur rose consolida ambigua has tall spires of rose colored flowers.
The species is hermaphrodite has both male and female organs and is pollinated by bees lepidoptera moths butterflies. Sandra matthiola incana stock penstemon hartwegii benth. Closely related to delphinium this is sometimes known as delphinium ambiguum.
The blossoms have. Sku s315. Popular mixtures include dwarf hyacinth series dwarf rocket series and giant imperial series.
Fast growing with upright spikes of tightly packed flowers in white pink red or blue. Light sandy medium loamy and heavy clay soils and prefers well drained soil. Zanthan plant profile consolida ambigua in a central austin garden.
The unscented flowers can be single or double and colored white deep purple pale blue electric blue mauve pale pink and coral pink or bicolor. The plant is self fertile. Flowering begins 20 weeks from germination.
I have selected a double flower that is white with purple edging. It was once included in the genus delphinium. Consolida differs from other species of delphinium.
- How Does This Daffodil Flower Relate To The Topic Of This Selection
- Hydrangea Flower Cutter
- Hibiscus Tree Purple Flower
- How To Draw A Cherry Blossom Flower Video
- Hydrangea Flower Decorations
- Hydrangea Flower In Pakistan
- Hibiscus Flower With Leaves
- Hibiscus Xxl Flower
- Hydrangea Flower Artificial
- Hydrangea Flower In Hindi Name
- Hydrangea Flower Facts
- Hydrangea Flower Buds
- Hydrangea Flower Field Vietnam
- Hydrangea Flower Delivery London
- Hibiscus Flower Year Round
- Hydrangea Flower Embroidery
- How To Make Cherry Blossom Flower Using Crepe Paper
- Hibiscus Malaysia National Flower
- Hibiscus Royal Flowers Xl Winter Hardy
- How Do You Care For Bird Of Paradise Flower