Craspedia Drumstick Flower
The flower seeds need light for germination.
Craspedia drumstick flower. Ever an attention getter drumstick brings brightness texture and quirky sci fi beauty to the border. Click a thumbnail image below to view the full image sold out till october 2020 color. Sow craspedia globosa drumstick seeds indoors 4 6 weeks before the last frost is expected.
The flower heads are tough and durable making an exceptional dried flower. Singular variety s brilliant golden yellow 1 ball like blooms atop long strong stems make for amazing cut flowers with long vase life. Home flowers and herbs craspedia drumstick flower billy balls craspedia drumstick flower billy balls categorized in flowers and herbs yellow.
Craspedia globosa also known as drumstick flower or billy buttons produces a golden yellow display of spherical flowers that often reach the size of tennis balls. Easy growing compact plants add magic to a container or the front of the border. Brilliant drumstick like flowers produced on long stiff easy to harvest stems.
- Asparagus Flower Heritage Festival
- Apple Blossom Cherry Blossom Flower Outline
- Antirrhinum Majus Flower Zone
- Artichoke Thistle Flower Delivery
- Are Astilbe Flowers Expensive
- Asparagus Aethiopicus Flower
- Asparagus Flowers Uses
- Antirrhinum Majus Flower Juice
- Are Love In A Mist Flowers Edible
- Anthurium Flowers Fading
- Antirrhinum Majus Flower Mask
- Anthurium Veitchii Flower
- Asparagus Flower Common Name
- Anthurium White Flamingo Flower
- Asparagus Racemosus Flowers Of India
- Artichoke Thistle Flower Leaves
- Asparagus Looking Flower Plant
- Artichoke Thistle Flower Meaning
- Asparagus Densiflorus Flower
- Antirrhinum Majus Flower Recipe