Feverfew Flower In Telugu
Contextual translation of feverfew plant into tamil.
Feverfew flower in telugu. ஐர ஸ orchid த வரம ர ஆல பணம. Members of the genus are commonly known as feverfew. 8 notable species include guayule p.
It usually is identified in the literature with its synonyms chrysanthemum parthenium and pyrethrum parthenium. Tanacetum parthenium known as feverfew is a flowering plant in the daisy family asteraceae it is a traditional medicinal herb that is used commonly to prevent migraine headaches occasionally it is grown for ornament. 9 and also p.
Argentatum which has been used as a rubber substitute especially during the second world war. Parthenium hysterophorus plant causes milk disease in livestock and also responsible for respiratory malfunction in humans. The flowers are daisy like with white petals and raised yellow centre 1 inch.
Human translations with examples.
- Passion Flower Symbolism
- Passion Flower Tea Recipe
- Petunia Flower Arrangements
- Passion Flower Side Effects And Benefits
- Passion Flower Uses And Side Effects
- Passion Flower Tree
- Petunia Flower Bouquet
- Passion Flower Weed
- Passion Fruit Flower Adaptations
- Passion Flower Smoke
- Passion Flower X107
- Pastel Dahlia Flower Background
- Passion Flower Uses
- Passionflower Design Eugene
- Pencil Gardenia Flower Drawing
- Peashooter Sunflower Plants Vs Zombies 2
- Passion Fruit Flower Scientific Name
- Perennial Ageratum Flower
- Passion Flower Vine Fruit
- Passion Flower Vs Passion Fruit