Floss Flower Size
The flower heads are borne in dense corymbs.
Floss flower size. Growing requirements for floss flower plants the floss flower is an annual plant native to. Plant habit ranges from short and densely compact to upright and loose. The floss flower is best known for its furry mounds of long lasting blue flowers but you can occasionally find them in white red or pink.
Leaves are medium green and oval or lance shaped. The ray flowers are threadlike and fluff haired leading to the common name. Ageratum plants vary in size depending on the species and range from 6 24 inches tall and up to 12 inches wide.
The narrow lanceolate bracts are pointed denticulate only at the top and glandular. A nonstop bloomer from mid summer to fall ageratum means long lived in greek it grows easily in shapely mounds ranging from 6 24 in. Flowers are produced in dense clusters in colors of blue purple red white or pink.
5 0 out of 5 stars hawaii blue floss flower and others by miniature plants reviewed in the united states on april 29 2013 size. The plant grows to 0 3 1 m high with ovate to triangular leaves 2 7 cm long and blue flowerheads sometimes white pink or purple. 3 2 6x3 5 verified purchase.
- Asparagus Flowers Picture
- Artichoke Thistle Flower Arrangements
- Antirrhinum Majus Flower Oil
- Asparagus Flower Edible
- Are Buddleia Flowers Edible
- Asparagus Fern White Flowers
- Antirrhinum Majus Flower Recipe
- Asparagus Flower Yellow
- Anthurium Flowers Cost
- Asparagus Pink Flower
- Are Calla Lilies Expensive Flowers
- Antirrhinum Majus Flower Wallpaper
- Artichoke Thistle Flower Pot
- Asparagus Setaceus Flower
- Anthurium Plant Atrium Flower
- Asparagus Fern Flower
- Anthurium Won T Flower
- Antirrhinum Majus Flower Uses
- Are Wisteria Flowers Expensive
- Antirrhinum Majus Flower Yellow