Red Astilbe Cut Flower
One of the best red astilbes astilbe red sentinel astilbe japonica features vibrant crimson red flower plumes borne on erect mahoghany red stems.
Red astilbe cut flower. The stunning blooms are striking both in the garden and cut for bouquets. This unique filler flower has a feather like appearance that is great for adding texture and a delicate touch to arrangements. Grows 2 feet tall forming a mound 18 inches wide.
Standing out in shady borders they rise gracefully in early mid summer above an attractive mound of fern like deep green glossy foliage. Red astilbe is an elegant introduction with the brightest red flowers of any astilbe. Select varieties available at certain times of the year.
Long lasting they turn a rich caramel color which provides winter interest to the garden. Brilliant spikes over 12 inches long blossom over a long period. Astilbe can be used in bunches by itself or combined with a variety of other flowers.
Showy scarlet red plumes are a popular cut flower for shade gardens. Burgundy red brings bold deep red color to the shade garden. Can be used in rain gardens and cut arrangements.
Burgundy red like all astilbe is deer resistant.
- Wisteria Flower Chandelier
- Wisteria Flower In Spanish
- Wisteria Flower Images
- Wisteria Flower In Osaka
- Wisteria Flower Led String Lights
- Wisteria Flower Arch
- Wisteria Flower In India
- White Roses Flower Crown
- Wild Asparagus Flower
- White Sunflower Seeds Flower
- Wisteria Flower Festival
- White Heather Flower Shop Killarney
- Wisteria Flower Anatomy
- Wisteria Bush Flower Essence
- Will My Begonia Flower Again
- White Passion Flower Vine
- Wisteria Ashikaga Flower Park
- White Heather Flower Bouquet
- White Orchid Flower Wallpaper Hd
- White Plumeria Flower Painting